HFS does not currently have an outreach staff member. During the over two years of the COVID-19 Pandemic, there has been a tremendous turnover and change in the clinical staff in local hospitals. HFS’s resource lists are out of date! This is a perfect opportunity for us to build on our team to get the word out about our agency, especially when it comes to birth mothers.
We are aiming for 15 hours per week at $20-25 per hour, depending on experience and education (Bachelor’s preferred). Spanish speaking would be ideal, but not at this time necessary. Their duties would include:
- Networking with agencies, hospitals, clinics, and other related agencies and persons to promote the name and services of HFS.
- Offering community speaking to public and private high schools, hospitals, colleges, churches and parishes, and other related civic organizations to educate the community on HFS services and Birth Parent rights & Adoption Options.
- Maintaining ongoing involvement with organizations reaching birth parent clients.
- Keeping an ongoing log of all contacts and interactions with the community and providing all other necessary functions as directed by the Executive Director, Julie Brown.
- Schedules outreach activities on a regular basis.